What happens if your smile develops multiple issues with the appearance of the teeth? Most would assume multiple procedures would be required. However, using cosmetic porcelain veneers we can transform teeth for our Independence, MO, patients.
Try Our Quiz on Porcelain Veneers
- True or False: We create and place them in just two visits.
- True or False: They look natural.
- True or False: We fix a number of cosmetic issues.
- True or False: They can last for years.
- True. We being by prepping the teeth, removing a thin layer of enamel to make room for the restoration. Impressions will be taken of the teeth and used to design and create the veneers. The second visit involves placing the completed restorations using a powerful bonding agent.
- True. We create them using thin shells of porcelain, which means they mimic the translucent appearance of tooth enamel and can be shaded to match surrounding teeth. Porcelain also contains stain-resistant properties and is very strong, able to endure serious bite forces and pressure.
- True. By placing them we instantly reshape malformed or damaged teeth. We also mask permanent teeth stains (which would not otherwise respond to teeth whitening). We can also close gaps between teeth and correct the appearance of minor misalignment.
- True. With proper care and attention, they potentially last decades. You care for them as you would natural teeth, which means brushing your teeth twice each day and flossing before going to sleep. We also suggest scheduling routine checkups and cleanings, so we can monitor your new restorations and remove plaque that could threaten them. If you have any questions about our lifelike porcelain veneers, or if you think your smile could benefit from them, then contact our team today.
Interested in Dental Veneers?
We have a custom-made restoration to improve the beauty and function of your smile. For more information, schedule a consultation by contacting Independence Family and Cosmetic Dentistry in Independence, MO, today at 816-350-0808. We also proudly serve patients who live in Lee’s Summit, Blue Springs, Kansas City, Grain Valley, Liberty, and all surrounding communities.