Dr. Roberson outfits his office with advanced technology to improve your visits, while protecting the environment for a green dental practice that offers comfortable, holistic care.
What To Expect From Dental Technology
At Scott Roberson, DDS, FAGD, your dentist carefully selects tools and system to improve the efficiency, accuracy, and comfort of your visits. He also strives to choose energy-efficient technologies to protect your health as well as the health of the community at large. We offer the following technology:
- Solar Panels: We rely partially on energy from the sun to power our tools
- Geothermal Energy: We rely partially on geothermal energy as a means of saying, “yes” to renewable sources
- Digital X-rays: Instead of conventional X-rays, which require processing time and use film and dye, we rely on digital imaging. Digital X-rays rely on a comfortable sensor we place in your mouth. We will upload the image almost instantly into our computer for immediate viewing.
- Intraoral Cameras: We can quickly and comfortably take pictures of the interior portion of your mouth. Dr. Roberson will display the image for you for improved doctor-patient communication.
- Laser Dentistry: We use the LANAP® Procedure for periodontal infection. After numbing the affected area, Dr. Roberson will use an extremely thin laser to treat infection between your teeth and your gums, requiring two sessions lasting only two hours each.
Your Dental Needs
Every patient who visits us makes a wonderful candidate for advanced dental technology. We strive to choose equipment and energy sources that best benefit each patient for a comfortable, streamlined visit, while considering the wellbeing of the entire community and world. In addition, if you have any questions about dental insurance or other payment options, please call our office at 816-350-0808.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
At Independence Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Scott Roberson offers expert dental care for your entire family, including cosmetic, restorative, and preventive services. We proudly provide services to patients from Independence, Lee’s Summit, Blue Springs, Kansas City, Grain Valley, Liberty, and surrounding areas. To schedule an appointment or to learn more about our services, call our dental office in Independence, MO, today at 816-350-0808.