Your Beautifully Complete Smile
Your smile is one of your most valuable features and tools. When you cannot confidently share your feelings of joy, chew comfortable, or speak clearly, your confidence may quickly plummet. Fortunately, Dr. Roberson can quickly and beautifully restore your smile and self-esteem with dentures.
What To Expect From Dentures
A denture is a removable teeth replacement solution. This dental prosthetic is custom-crafted to fit comfortably over your gums, which provide natural suction for support. A denture is composed of high-quality, durable material, including pink gums and white, natural-looking teeth. We offer the following options for dentures at Scott A. Roberson, DDS, FAGD:
- Full Dentures: Full dentures replace a full arch of missing teeth. They rely solely on the natural suction formed when placed over your gums.
- Partial Dentures: Partial dentures replace one tooth, multiple teeth side-by-side, or teeth spread across your arch. This type of denture relies partially on suction, and includes a clasp on either end that fits over your natural teeth for added support.
- Implant Dentures: Rather than relying on natural suction for support, implant dentures fit directly over implant posts surgically placed within your jawbone. Your prosthetic will snap into place for improved stability. You may choose a full or partial prosthetic, and may still place and remove implant-retained dentures at will.
The Advantages Of Dentures
Dentures provide an exciting array of advantages to patients missing one tooth, many teeth, or all of their teeth. If you are ready for a complete, beautiful smile, consider the following benefits of dentures:
- Choosing full dentures quickly restores your ability to smile with pride, eat comfortably, and speak clearly
- Full dentures offer a cost-effective alternative to other prosthetics like dental implants
- Dentures offer a temporary solution to individuals planning for fixed prosthetics, like a bridge or implants
- Dentures restore the structure of your lower face, resulting in a more youthful appearance
Your Dental Needs
If you are missing a full arch of teeth, or both arches, you make a wonderful candidate for full traditional dentures. If you are missing one or several teeth scattered across an arch, you qualify as a candidate for partial dentures. For additional support, if Dr. Roberson finds your jawbone in excellent health, he may also consider you a fantastic candidate for implant-retained dentures or partial dentures. In addition, if you have any questions about dental insurance or other payment options, please call our office at 816-350-0808.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
At Independence Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Scott Roberson offers expert dental care for your entire family, including cosmetic, restorative, and preventive services. We proudly provide services to patients from Independence, Lee’s Summit, Blue Springs, Kansas City, Grain Valley, Liberty, and surrounding areas. To schedule an appointment or to learn more about our services, call our dental office in Independence, MO, today at 816-350-0808.